Location: At home throwing around stuff
Soundtrack of the moment: Da Hool – Bora Bora
It is monday and Strawberry greeted us with a new Challenge, so here we go 😉
So this week she chose a Zodiac based meme … probably not my strongest area, but hey, let’s see what happens, that is half the fun of it, is it? ;D Find the full outline of the meme on the linked Blogpage above.
- What is your Zodiac sign?: I was born on November 8th, so that makes me a Scorpio obviously 😉 According to the site I have used for this, Scorpio’s lucky numbers (among others) are 8 and 11 … maybe you want to rub my tummy 😉
- Do you believe in Astrology and read your horoscope often?:
No not really. While I do not deny, that I found such concepts intriguing and like to read a little bit now and then, horoscopes are not what I arrange my life after. Probably the fact that I am far more interested in Astronomy blinds me a little to the spiritual side of this.
- What are some of the traits of your zodiac sign and do you feel they reflect who you are?:
- Strengths: Resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend – Well that is a halfway accurate description I would say. I am surely not brave. You should have seen me on that twister yesterday with my son. I had a heart attack with every rotation. Am I stubborn …. kind of … because when I think the goal is worth pursuing I am behind it to drive it on, so yes I am passionate, but I am selective to what I dedicate that passion.
- Weaknesses: Distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent – Hahahaha! Yes I am very violent. Sometimes I have to check myself and retreat from others, not to vent that on them. I have locked this under a solid layer of buddhaesque “I don’t give a fuck” but that doesn’t always help, especially if passion is involved. I do have trust issues yes, but mainly, because I was too trusting in the past, so I usually judge people whether they are worth of my trust quite some time. And when they are … there is no need to be jealous. Jealousy is such a nasty feeling anyways.
- Scorpio likes: Truth, facts, being right, long time friends, teasing, a grand passion – Truth and facts are the basis of what I believe in. I do not have to be right, as long the truth and facts convince me. Often in fact I hate being right, because in my life this means the disaster I foresaw has happened. Long term friends … god I love them. Like sitting old and grey in a park poisoning pigeons and thinking of the way we made together. Especially with a passionate friendship this is like life blood to me. Shared passions erupting into creative energies … this is me 🙂 Teasing? You should know ;D
- Scorpio dislikes: Dishonesty, revealing secrets, passive people – Hit me in the face with a brick, but if you stick a knife in my back I become furious. I can take quite a beating (I am a grown up girl), but something that makes me furious is dishonesty, even worse when those dishonesties were meant to ‘protect’ me. In fact you were just protecting yourself, because you couldn’t face the truth. Passive people are indeed not really something I like to be around with. I mean they do not have to be huge extroverts, but if I am with people, I need some stimuli, some input … make the time worth to be spent together. The ‘revealing secrets’ part I cannot agree with. Granted secret entrusted to me by friends, will be burried under a mountain of silence, but in fact I love to share them, when they are helping advancing others, creating new ideas and inspirations. I think I just like knowledge too much, and see knowledge as the solution to solving problems, that I always prefer to share it with others, then to jealously guard it only for myself, as it will benefit nobody but me.
The info up there I have found on this page: http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/ so if you want to check for yourself … have a look.